But first! Let's have a quick award show. Drumroll please.
A fine and fabulous reader who we know as embracing my quirks gave me this shout out recently (well, somewhat - it's been several weeks actually, oh shoot I'm already going to lose the honest status right there!) - it's called an Honest Scrap. Ha.
So here's the scoop.
1) Must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
10 Honest things about myself:
1) I am the busiest lazy person I know.
2) I love the smell of my dog's head.
3) I still think my husband is totally hot. Luuuucky!
4) I believe in past lives.
5) I forgive easily. (sometimes too easily)
6) I had a devastating crush on Davey Cole in 2nd grade.
7) I freakin' love to be on stage. (thus the blog)
8) Regarding #7 - I know that approval seeking is boring, I am trying to kick the habit.
9) Speaking of kicking habits, I don't drink anymore - I got it all done early.
10) If given the choice between a delicious salad and mac and cheese, I'd choose very well. You decide what that means.
And now for the nominations:
Baby on Bored - she got me into this mess and I totally love her for it (mostly). And. Okay, I"ll say it. I want to be her someday.
JJust Kidding- freakin' hilarious. Read this post, an all time fave.
Wellington Road - my new NZ ex-pat BF. I heart her. It's fun to see what's going on on the other side of the world from an American mom's perspective. Plus she backed our project on Kickstarter which makes her doubly, triply cool. Just sayin'.
Viva Joy Riot - name says it all. It's a mish-mash of mommy stuff and design and amazing pictures and great writing is the thread that holds it together.
Lulu and Moxley's Mom - I am finally reading her blog along with about the rest of the world. Go see why. Dry and fuuuuuny.
Shoot how many more am I suppposta do? Can't do. any. more. must. bed.
Award show over.
(here it comes...the signature that was voted in even tho B thought it was clothing designer-ee. I wish I was a clothing designer, then I would have much better style. The whole ballcap and sneaker director thing fits me well, sad to say.)